- 💥 Conflict Management
Postlab's conflict messages can be quite technical or even daunting, so we replaced all of that with a brand new Conflict Manager. 90% of all conflicts found are now automatically resolved, and the remaining 10% can be resolved within seconds.
- If Merge doesn't show up in FCP, you can now add it to FCP using the new Integrations panel.
- Many improvements to Drive, to mount larger Drives faster, and with less errors.
- Support for Final Cut Pro 10.5.1
- When reopening a closed Production, Postlab checks if there's still a local copy present before downloading a new copy.